INFORMATION FOR CPD PROVIDERS AND FOR PARTICIPANTS
A. FOR THE PROVIDERS:
1. Providers who wished to have their program be awarded CPD points are require to submit an application using the standard form >> MPS-CPD Application Form for Providers version 5 (5 September 2017)
2. Providers are encouraged to list the CPD points allocated on the program sheet once the points are allocated.
3. Providers are also to inform the participants the title of the program, the approved CPD category and the number of points.
4. Providers are also require to inform the participants to record their attendance for the program themselves at the dedicated cpd website
5. Participants are discouraged to record their cpd points topic by topic, or lecture by lecture. Instead they are to record it as a whole program as organised.
6. Provider are to register every participant who attended the program by signing on a registration form or attendance sheet.>>>MPS-CPD Attendance Form
7. The attendace form is to be submitted to MPS within 2 weeks of the program.
FOR THE PARTICIPANTS
1. Before you update your CPD Activies, please refer to the List of CPD Activities to check the Exact Title, Category of CPD, and the points allocated.
Participants are to record their CPD participation on the website on their own, after login with their login name and password at the website www.mps.org.my/cpdonline
2. For program that have already been awarded CPD points, kindly use the category and points awarded when recording your points and to key in the exact title. Usually this information will already be listed in the List of CPD Activities with also the code number, CPD category and CPD points.
3. Program that have not been awarded CPD points does not mean that the program is not accreditated - it is just that perhaps the provided did not request for the evaluation for the points.
4.There is no need to email to the MPS asking if a certain program will be eligible for CPD points - participants are just require to key in the activities, decide on the category and points and submit. All the cateogories and points are menu driven with dropdown boxes for you to choose the option. The assessor will respond to the submission online.
5. Do not update your activities topic by topic, or lecture. But instead key in the seminar name itself for the points. (for the exact title, please refer to the List of CPD Activities).