27th January 2019
TO: ALL FELLOW, LIFE AND ORDINARY MEMBERS
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT the 52nd Annual General Meeting of the Malaysian Pharmaceutical Society shall take place at the Hotel Istana, Kuala Lumpur on 28th April 2019 (Sunday) at 1:00 pm (registration starts at 12.45 pm.
All MPS Members are invited to attend.
- Call to order.
- Establishment of Quorum
- Opening Remarks by President of MPS.
- Adoption of Agenda
- To confirm the Minutes of the 51st Annual General Meeting (AGM) held at the Hotel Istana, Kuala Lumpur
- Matters Arising from thereof
- To receive the Annual Report of the Council.
- To receive the Statement of Accounts 2018 duly audited
- To appoint 2 auditors for the year 2019/2020.
- To alter or amend the Constitution, Article or Rules of the Society ( if any )
- To discuss any other matters, notice of which shall be given to the Honorary Secretary at least 4 weeks before the date of the meeting.
- Members who wish to table any item(s) for discussion during the AGM are requested to submit their proposal(s) to reach the Honorary Secretary by 28th March 2019. Such notice shall be proposed by one Ordinary Member and seconded by at least one other Ordinary Member.
- Members attending AGM of Professional Society qualify for two CPE Points (under CPD Category B3).
Harpreet Kaur a/p Darshan Singh
>>> Click here for Registration Form