LOCATION: SIBU - SARAWAK
- To act as a pharmacist.
- Manage poison inventory.
- Work with core team to innovate and create new beneficial services for patients.
- To serve the customers, provide good service, advice & counseling to customers.
- To lead and train the shop assistance in daily operation.
- Full-Time position only
- Degree in Pharmacy from a recognized institution.
- Registered with Malaysia Pharmacy Board.
- Candidates with no retail experience are encourage to apply as training will be provided.
- Flexible working schedule.
- Willing to work on selected weekends and selected public holidays (upon arrangement).
OUR COMPANY OFFER:
- Attractive income (negotiable)
- Annual bonus (based on annual sales performance)
- Annual leave, weekly off day
- Training will be provided
- Yearly performance review
- Work permit will be provided (we encourage Fellow West Malaysian Pharmacists to apply)
If Interested, pharmacists are invited to contact us or send in your complete resume to: