Guide to usage of CPD Pick List
GUIDE TO USAGE OF CPD PICK LIST to update your CPD Records
1. Login as usual
2. Go to My CPD Records
3. Go to Add a CPD Record
4. Click on “List of CPD Activities” and a calendar view of the CPD Activities will be display
5. You can navigate to different months by clicking on the “Months” display on top
6. When you mouse over any record, a pop-up will appear giving more information on the activity
7. Click on the activity that you have participated and wish to include in your CPD record
8. The full details will be display and at the bottom you can either Insert this CPD, or Back to CPD Calendar
9. When you chose “Insert this CPD”, the full details will be inserted into your record, which will include the title, venue, date, CPD Category and the relevant CPD Point. (which you have to enter yourself one by one previously)
10. Click Submit and you are done to include this to your record.
11. Check again in two weeks time for the verifier to approve this submission.
If you find that the activity that you have participated is not on the “List of CPD Activities”, or you may have your own personal participation in other activities, you can still key in manually to fill in form and submit.
If there are hitches in the system, kindly report to us at firstname.lastname@example.org