MPS Announcements, Articles & News Alerts
|Title:||12th MPS Pharmacy Scientific Conference 2015 (MPS-PSC 2015), 13-15/11/2015, Taylor's University|
|Category:||Pharmacy Scientific Conference|
|Description:||"Pharmacist: Meeting the Needs of the Community" 13th - 15th November 2015 Taylor's University, Subang Jaya, Selangor (Category A1: 20 CPD Points - valid for year 2015 or 2016)|
The Malaysian Pharmaceutical Society-Pharmacy Scientific Conference (MPS-PSC) is an established conference that has been held since 2001. It aims to provide an opportunity for delegates to present their research and to expose delegates to the advancements and progress made in the various disciplines of pharmacy.
At the conference, participants have a meeting place to integrate scientific knowledge from various scientific disciplines of pharmacy, notably community pharmacy, hospital pharmacy, pharmaceutical technology, pharmaceutical chemistry, pharmacology, herbal sciences and many others. Such an opportunity will provide hospital, community, regulatory/ enforcement and industrial pharmacists, policy makers, academicians, students, pharmaceutical scientists, other researchers to share their research findings, to establish network and pursue continuing professional development.
[ Download Registration Form - DOC, 716KB ]
[ Download Programme - PDF, 424KB ]
For further information, please check the conference website: http://www.mps.org.my/mpspsc2015
All abstracts must be submitted online at www.mps.org.my/mpspsc2015.
- Please DO NOT copy and paste directly from MS word into the online abstract box. That will result in a wrong format. You should transfer the content from MS word to WordPad and then copy from WordPad into the Abstract box. Style, size, effects of fonts are supported by this format but need to be formatted directly online.
- Submission implies that the work has not been published before and is not under consideration for publication elsewhere except as part of a thesis, report or lecture note.
- Abstract should be in English and will be published in the Malaysian Journal of Pharmacy.
- Abstract should only include the body of the abstract, with the introduction, objectives, method, results, discussion and conclusion (in a single paragraph without any headings) in no more than 250 words. Figures, tables, schemes, structural formulae, illustrations and/or graphs of any size are not allowed.
- The following requirement must be strictly observed:
- Font : 12 point; Times New Roman
- Spacing : single
- Alignment : to the left and justified
The authors' name/s and affiliated institution/s should be in the following style and underline the name of the presenting author:
MAJ Abdul Rahim1, FP Lee.2
1School of Pharmaceutical Sciences, Universiti Sains Malaysia, Penang, Malaysia;
2Dept of Pharmacy, National University of Singapore, Singapore.
- Indicate the submission section (one only) :
(1) Pharmacy Education
(2) Clinical Pharmacy
(3) Pharmacy Practice / Social Pharmacy
(4) Pharmaceutical Chemistry
(5) Pharmaceutical Technology
(7) Traditional and Complementary Medicine
(8) Military Pharmacy
- Indicate your preference for either poster or oral presentation.
- Closing date for Abstract submission is 15th Sept 2015 (extended) ( Submission is now closed)
- Full registration fee should be paid by 10th Oct 2015 before the abstract can be considered for inclusion in the Malaysian Journal of Pharmacy.
- The Scientific Committee will respond via email within 1 month of your abstract submission.
- If you do not receive any news concerning your abstract by 1st Oct 2015, please contact the Malaysian Pharmaceutical Society.
- Early Bird registration is latest by 1st Oct 2015
Best Poster Award
For poster presentation only, there will be a best poster award for each category. The posters will be judged at the conference site and awards will be given during the closing ceremony.
Malaysian Pharmaceutical Society
16-2, Jalan OP 1/5, 1-Puchong Business Park, Off Jalan Puchong
47160 Puchong, Selangor, Malaysia.
Tel: 603-8079 1861; Fax: 603-8070 0388
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com
Closing date for submission of abstract: 15th September 2015 (closed)
Notification of abstract acceptance: 1st October 2015