MPS Announcements, Articles & News Alerts
|Title:||The 4th Asia Conference on Pharmaceutical Sciences (ASIA PHARM IV)|
The 4th Asia Conference on Pharmaceutical Sciences (ASIA PHARM IV)
28 – 29 August 2019 | Concorde Hotel, Shah Alam, Malaysia
Significant progress has been made in the field of pharmacy and pharmaceutical sciences in the last century to improve the health of the population and also the health care system. The progress ranges from significant contributions made from the conception, to the use and application of medicines. Recently, the International Federation of Pharmacy (FIP) has outlined key issues in the field of pharmaceutical sciences to be considered in the next five years. Key issues were outlined for each of the 8 Special Interest Groups (SIG), which are Drug Design and Discovery, Formulation Design and Pharmaceutical Technology, Natural Products, Translational Research and Individualized Medicines, Pharmacokinetics or Pharmacodynamics and Systems Biology, Regulatory Science, Analytical Sciences and Quality, and Biotechnology. Issues outlined such as the need for new drugs to tackle diseases with major impact on health and economics, commercial manufacturing of nanoscale drug delivery systems and “Big Data” in health systems are of importance to further improve both the health of the population and health care system.
Asian Conference on Pharmaceutical Sciences (Asia Pharm) is an international conference dedicated to promoting advances in pharmaceutical sciences. Building on the previous successful meetings, Asia Pharm I (2016) in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam, and Asia Pharm II (2017) in Seoul, South Korea, and Asia Pharm III (2018) in Bandung, Indonesia, this year the Faculty of Pharmacy, Universiti Teknologi MARA will play host for the 4th series of this conference. Asia Pharm IV aims to foster and stimulate international scientific exchange in pharmaceutical sciences through collaborative innovation. By organizing this conference, it is hoped that it will serve as a platform for the sharing of knowledge, expertise and experience in tackling challenges and issues briefly outlined among experts and leaders working in the field of pharmacy and pharmaceutical sciences from around the globe. This conference is also hoped to foster future collaborations among participants to further advance the discoveries and contributions in the field of pharmacy and pharmaceutical sciences.
- To establish a collaborative network of professionals between members of health policy and pharmaceutical sciences research
- To facilitate the exchange of ideas, fundamental concepts and culture to encourage research, collaboration and friendship.
- To develop long-standing relationships between participants, participating universities and industries.
Advancing health care through collaborative innovation
- Faculty of Pharmacy, University Teknologi MARA (UiTM)
- College of Pharmacy, Seoul National University, South Korea
- School of Pharmacy, Institut Teknologi Bandung, Indonesia
- Faculty of Pharmacy, Ton Duc Thang University, Vietnam
- Pharmacists, Doctors, Health Economists, Health Policy Analysts, Policy Makers, Government,
- Staff working at drug regulatory authorities
- Pharmaceutical industry
- MPharm, MPH, MPhil and PhD scholars
- Junior/senior Researchers/Research Associates
- Academic Members of Universities
- Staff members of health policy making and research institutions
- Research and Development Executives (Public and Private Organizations)
- Drug design and discovery
- Natural Products
- Medicinal Chemistry
- Formulation design and Pharmaceutical Technology
- Pharmacokinetics, Pharmacodynamics and Systems Pharmacology
- Translational and personalized medicine
- Analytical sciences and quality control
- Pharmaceutical Life Sciences
Conference Registration details
Before the 30th June 2019
1st July 2019 to 27th Aug 2019
28th and 29th Aug 2019
Registration and submission of abstract
>>> Via the official website: https://www.asiapharmiv2019malaysia.com/
Accepted abstracts will be published in BMC Proceedings.