MPS Announcements, Articles & News Alerts
|Title:||Notice of 53rd Annual General Meeting of MPS, and Call for Nomination of Election of Council Members|
|Category:||Annual General Meeting|
15th February 2020
TO: ALL ORDINARY, LIFE AND FELLOW MEMBERS
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT the 53rd Annual General Meeting of the Malaysian Pharmaceutical Society shall take place at the Hotel Istana, Kuala Lumpur on 18th April 2020 (Saturday) at 1:30pm (registration commence at 1:00 pm).
All MPS Members are invited to attend.
- Call to order.
- Establishment of Quorum
- Opening Remarks by President of MPS.
- Adoption of Agenda
- To confirm the Minutes of the 52nd Annual General Meeting (AGM) held at the Hotel Istana, Kuala Lumpur
- Matters Arising from thereof
- To receive the Annual Report of the Society.
- To receive the Statement of Accounts 2019 duly audited.
- To alter or amend the Constitution, Article or Rules of the Society ( if any )
- To elect Chairman for purpose of the election of council members.
- To appoint scrutineers for the counting of ballot
- To carry out the election of Council Members 2020/2022
- To appoint 2 auditors for the year 2020/2022
- To discuss any other matters, notice of which shall be given to the Honorary Secretary at least 4 weeks before the date of the meeting.
- Members who wish to table any item(s) for discussion during the AGM are requested to submit their proposal(s) to reach the Honorary Secretary by 18th March 2020. Such notice shall be proposed by one Ordinary / Life / Fellow Member and seconded by at least one other Ordinary /Life / Fellow Member.
- Members attending AGM of Professional Society qualify for two CPE Points (under CPD Category B3).
Harpreet Kaur a/p Darshan Singh
Please RSVP attendance using the form from the website