MPS Announcements, Articles & News Alerts
|Title:||Notice of MPS 53rd AGM|
|Category:||Annual General Meeting|
Date: 03rd September 2020
TO: ALL FELLOW, LIFE AND ORDINARY MEMBERS
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN THAT the 53rd Annual General Meeting of the Malaysian Pharmaceutical Society shall take place by Zoom Webinar on 25th October 2020 (Sunday) at 10:30 am.
All members who wished to attend have to pre-register before 15th October 2020 so that a password can be issued accordingly
- Call to order.
- Establishment of quorum
- Opening remarks by President of MPS.
- Adoption of agenda
- To confirm the Minutes of the 52nd Annual General Meeting (AGM) held at the Hotel Istana, Kuala Lumpur
- Matters arising from thereof
- To receive the Annual Report of the Society.
- To receive the Statement of Accounts 2019 duly audited.
- Constitution structure amendment approval as per ROS instructions (refer ROS email 19th May 2020)
- To approve the change of name of the Society to Malaysian Pharmacist Society
- To maintain the name of the Society in BM to be Persatuan Farmasi Malaysia
- To approve a resolution that the election of Council for this year 2020 to be postponed to the next AGM which is scheduled to be April 2021
- To approve a resolution that the appointment of internal auditors for the year 2020 to be postponed to the next AGM which is scheduled to be April 2021
- To discuss any other matters, notice of which shall be given to the Honorary Secretary at least 4 weeks (27th September 2020) before the date of the meeting. (email to email@example.com)
- Members who wish to table any item(s) for discussion during the AGM are requested to submit their proposal(s) to reach the Honorary Secretary at firstname.lastname@example.org by 27th September 2020. Such notice shall be proposed by one Ordinary Member and seconded by at least one other Ordinary Member.
- Members attending AGM of professional society qualify for two CPE Points (under CPD Category B3).
- For MPS Members with subscription paid up for year 2019 / 2020.
Harpreet Kaur a/p Darshan Singh
Please RSVP by 15th October 2020 to MPS Secretariat by either one of the following ways:
- By filling in the Google form > Google form for Registration to attend MPS 53rd AGM
- Using the form in the link, please email attention to Ms Alicia at email@example.com (Please insert email subject with “53rd AGM-Your Name”). For example: 53rd AGM-Adam
- Any matter concerning the AGM has to be email to firstname.lastname@example.org and not to any other addresses or other social media messages eg facebook, WhatsApp, messenger, telegram, wechat