Retail Pharmacist / Pharmacy Assistant
We are one of the longest established pharmacy serving the Penang community. We provide quality, comprehensive, affordable and reliable pharmacy services to the community. We offer a range of products and services including medications, over the counter medicine, personal care products, pharmacy advise etc.
Young enthusiastic newly qualified person is encouraged to apply. We provide traditional on-the-job comprehensive training on multi-disciplinary primary pharmacy healthcare to the successful candidates . Join us to be part of a passionate team committed to the healthcare of the community. We emphasize on teamwork, healthy working culture and encourage continuous career advancement. We provide attractive salary package and excellent working environment and career advancement opportunity.
- Candidate must possess :
- For Retail Pharmacist, a Degree in Pharmacy from recognized universities, which can be registered with the Malaysian Pharmacy Board of the Ministry of Health Malaysia, and Eligible to obtain License A ;
- For Pharmacy Assistant at least secondary school/SPM. Diploma in Pharmacy is an added advantage. Required language: Bahasa Malaysia, English, knowledge in Chinese dialects and Tamil is an added advantage
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply. Training will be provided.
- Candidate must possess good communication and interpersonal skills, friendly, courteous, pleasant personality, self motivated and target driven, able to work in a team and on Saturdays and some public holidays
Assist the company and the pharmacist in:
- Giving advice and responding to queries from customers
- Able to search for online new pharmacy information
- Sales of products including medicines and supplements and including handling payment. Take part in operational duties of the pharmacy including, goods receiving, packing of bulk stock, arrangement of goods to ensure outstanding store condition, receiving and checking stocks, monitoring stock flow, stock expiry date , ordering of stock under supervision, visual merchandising standards and other duties as assigned from time to time by Company Management.
Interested Candidate could contact S.L. CHNG at the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org