Full Time / Locum Pharmacist
We are a young and progressive pharmacy that aspires to differentiate the ordinary and grow beyond the status quo to specialty healthcare products and services. With the corporate vision to own the health of our customers, we are putting customers’ well-being on top of our priorities. In line with this vision, our objective is to ensure the expertise and knowledge that we have in our system generates significant values, communicated to our customers through our passionate team.
We are committed in delivering superior customer experience through the entire customer engagement process. Our organization consists of individuals who are proud of who we are, passionate with what we are doing, and more than keen to go down to detail with our customers because we are in the business to share with, and care for everyone.
We take ‘change as the only constant’ in growing our organization. Continuous Improvement is our way of working with our vendors, suppliers and employees. We are an organization that confronts future as multiple possibilities and emphasizes on transformation in various angles to enable us moving ahead of competition in winning the loyalty of customers.
We want to be known as the pharmacy that has our reputation registered well in all phases of a life cycle. Our range of products and services and most importantly, our professional advice will ensure all our customers deserve what they are entitled for and able to live their life to the fullest.
Why Join Us
Our corporate values of honesty, integrity and treat people with respect institutionalize the organization culture that drives sustainable growth not only profitability, but also relationship. We want to leverage on this great culture to continuously bring our pharmacy forward and explore new innovations to provide total healthcare solutions.
We have PEOPLE at the core of our organizational framework as we believe in ensuring job satisfaction for all our employees. It is our hope to have motivated employees to constantly feature in our growth journey that we are all proud of. To achieve this, we promise a continuous learning and development environment to help employees realize beyond their full potential.
In line with our growth journey, we are looking for promising individual that is keen to ride on the exciting adventure ahead of us, to be part of our family. If you a dynamic and entrepreneurial individual that is a great team player, passionate in customers’ well-being on top of anything else, you will be the one that we are looking for in our growth story.
- Candidates must possess at least Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy or equivalent from a recognized university.
- Registered with Malaysian Pharmaceutical Board
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills, demonstrate good leadership attributes and a good team-player.
- Possess customer-oriented mindset and passionate in delivering superior customer experience.
- Proficiency in English and Bahasa Melayu. Capability to speak and write in Mandarin will be an added advantage.
- Fresh graduates with the right learning behavior are encouraged to apply.
- Able to work at Ampang area.
- Provide professional medical consultation and healthcare advices
- Have entrepreneurial mindset to identify customer needs and capable of capturing cross-selling and up-selling opportunities in healthcare supplements, beauty products, etc.
- Carry out various health tests.
- Ensure smooth operation of store and responsible for inventory control.
- Dispense medication in accordance to prescription
- Lead healthcare events and promotional activities.
Why Join Us?
- EPF, Socso and EIS
- Annual leave entitlement
- Medical benefits
- Training will be provided for fresh graduates
- Flexible working hours with weekly day off
- Sales commission
Interested candidate, please email your resume to:
contact Ms Ho at 012-3172898