- Attractive remuneration package
- Medical Benefits
- Fast track career progression
- Responsible for the smooth operation of the Pharmacy Department including dispensing, stock keeping and DDA drugs.
- Responsible for the accurate dispensing and distribution of drugs and medicine, for inpatient or outpatient, as well as the individual preparation of often powerful and complex formulation.
- Provide advice on the dosage of medicines and the most appropriate form of medication.
- Assist in purchasing medicinal products stored appropriately and securely to ensure freshness and potency. Good Storage Practice should be practised at all time.
- Coordinating and monitoring intravenous feed formula for those patients unable to take food otherwise.
- Reconstituting Cytotoxic Drugs for drugs administration to cancer patients.
- Providing information to individual ward areas on budgets and expenditure on drugs.
- Familiar with the Ministry of Health rules and regulations.
- Keep up to date with, and contribute to, research and development.
- Organizing the Pharmacy in an efficient manner to make the identification of products easier and faster.
- Candidate must possess at least Degree/Master in Pharmacy.
- At least 3 years of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Able to perform shift duties.
- Require language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia and Chinese.
- Preferably Managers specializing in Healthcare-Pharmacy or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Applicants must willing to work in Nilai.
- Group Personal Accident (GPA) insurance
- Group Hospitalisation and Surgical Benefits (GHS) insurance
- Outpatient benefit including family
Nilai Medical Centre is a multidisciplinary hospital and is one of the Medical Centre in Malaysia appointed by international sponsors to conduct randomized clinical trials.
With integrity we are committed to provide high quality medical care with a personal touch in a peaceful surrounding with lots of open space & greenery. As staff we depend on each other to create a respectful & caring ethos to ensure the best possible Care Management not only for our patients, but for their families as well.
Kindly write in your resume to the following address
NILAI MEDICAL CENTRE
PT13717, Jalan BBN 2/1,71800 Nilai, Negeri Sembilan.
Phone: 06-8500 999